We Invite You To Become A New Patient
If you have interest in becoming a new patient at Utah Natural Medicine, please call our receptionist at 801-363-UTAH(8824). We will be happy to answer any questions, help you decide which doctor may be best for you, and schedule an appointment.
When you have made an appointment, you can access all of the necessary forms by clicking on the link below. Download and print these forms and fill them out at your convenience and bring them with you for your appointment. If you have difficulties with the forms for any reason, please call our office and we would be happy to send you them.
These are some steps to help you be prepared for your first appointment. Being prepared and on time allows you to gain the most from your experience.
- Bring all medications, herbal medicine, or other supplements with you.
- Bring copies of all relevant or recent medical lab results. If you do not have and are not able to obtain your most recent lab results, please download and complete the Release of Medical Records Requestform below and include it with your New Patient Information and Intake Packet.
- Make copies of the Diet and Lifestyle Diary and fill out as instructed on the form. You will need to start this diary at least one to two weeks prior to your appointment if you are able to do so.
- Download and complete all forms in the New Patient Information and Intake Packet below. This information must be received at Utah Natural Medicine at least one week prior to your first appointment. You may bring your Diet and Lifestyle Diary with you to the appointment if it is not yet complete one week prior to this date. Failure to mail or fax your forms by this time may result in rescheduling your appointment.
- Take a deep breath and get ready to embark on a journey to reclaim your health and vitality!
Doctor Fee Schedule
Many insurance companies, flex plans, and health savings accounts will cover visits with us as Out of Network Providers. For all patients with health insurance and those without insurance, we ask that you pay for your visit at the time of service. We can provide a receipt/ “superbill”, including necessary codes and information for reimbursement for those who wish to submit for having seen an Out of Network Provider. Insurance typically does not reimburse for phone consultations.
All New Patients have a 90-120 minute Comprehensive Holistic Health Evaluation
Dr. Kate Miyagi & Dr. Matthew Burnett: $375
Dr. Rachel Burnett: $475
All Return Patients have either an in-office visit or a phone consultation billed at $60/15 min that is on average 30 minutes long.
Children 14 & Under: All New Patients 14 & Under have a 60-90 minute visit: $200
Chart Review and Care Plan Service: $30/5 min This is the doctor’s time to address a concern such as changing a prescription or making a recommendation based on interpretation of labs without an appointment. This is offered as a convenience to patients for whom a full visit may not be necessary.
A $150 deposit is required when you make your appointment. This amount will be applied to the total amount due at the time of your visit.
For all patients with health insurance and those without insurance, we ask that you pay for your visit at the time of service. Many insurance companies, flex plans, and health savings accounts will cover visits with us as Out of Network Providers. We can provide a receipt, also called a “superbill,” including necessary codes and information for reimbursement for those who wish to submit for having seen an Out of Network Provider. Insurance typically does not reimburse for phone consultations.